Saturday, November 17, 2007

Worship

Last night I had an oppurtunity to attend a worship service with a friend. As I have lead my life, mainly only attending services of my faith, it was interesting to participated in service of another faith. There were many thoughts running through my head during this hour and a half. It was a "College" worship, so all, or close to all, the people attending were between 18-27 y/o. It was a well prepare presentation. Lots of sing with guitars and drums. There were a few thoughts shared about Christ. Im thankful to my friend for letting me attend. I must say that I walked away being very thankful that I have answers for thoughts that were not addressed that evening. They talked alot about worshiping Christ, and bringing your heart to Christ, and that God gave his Son to die for us. But Why? Why are doing those things important? How do you do that? Why did God give his Son to die for us? I am so thankful to have these answers. Im so glad that I have a place to go for these answers. Dont get me wrong, Im so glad that there are religious people in this world, that are on a quest to do His will and live a good life. . . .

No comments: