This is year is about action for me. I have been saying for awhile that I want to go to the DR. And So, I just booked a 5 day 4 night trip for $100. Gotta love Event Planner perks. I had a free flight with Jet Blue and thousands of Hilton points. I have been trying to coordinate it for awhile between to hotel and air. And I finally figured it out. Im stooked. If anyone wants to join me, please feel free. I am going April 6-10. Any takers? Free hotel room, you just have to pay for the plane.
2 comments:
Would you care to have an 8+ pregnant lady on your trip with you?? :) Probably not the greatest idea, huh? But mark my words, I am seriously going on one of these trips with you someday. I AM!!!!!
and when I say 8+, I'm assuming you know that I left out the "months" part. But that's what I meant, 8+ months preggo. Anyway....
Post a Comment