Im so excited! I finally gave my notice and can talk openly about this now.
Im quiting (possibly working part-time from home, still waiting to hear) my job, and moving to Hartford to live with my brother and his family. Im excited to have a chance to live with family and spend time with them. Where I end up long-term, is still undetermined. So, if anyone has any job openings, Im up for an adventure. . . .
3 comments:
WOW- what a decision! It definitely sounds like you are following your heart on this one.
Lisa, you go! As someone who recently left a job that was bringing them down and impossibly negative -- I can say that I am proud of you for having the courage to make this tough decision. I'm so glad you have family that is opening their arms to you as well. You will find a better adventure, a happier path and get to start all over again. Good luck and keep me posted on how it goes! Love ya!
Wow indeed. I had no idea this was coming on. It is really great that you'll be able to be with your brother and fam. You should definitely look in the Phoenix area. People that live there are super awesome. :)
Post a Comment