Monday, July 20, 2009

When Bad Things Happen to Good People

Do you know of someone that you think the world of, and for some reason they are always getting the short end of the stick? I just want to give alittle shout out to a few in my life. (For personal reasons, one will remain nameless.)

My cousin Peter is one of those people I know. He is such a fabulous person, but for some reason, he is one of the most tested people I know. His sister loving says that "his life just sucks." But if you were to meet him, you would never know such thing. He is so kind, humble, and amusing people you would ever meet. I truly aspire to have his such faith and humility.

Another one is a friend that I was kind enough to meet a few years back. I know that I was given a specific position at my last company, in order to meet this lady. She is fantastic, always has a smile on your face, and willing to bend over backwards if she can help you out. But for some reason, she just continues to end up on the short end. She is such an example to me of how to be a mother. And Im so gratiful for the chance to have her in my life.


No comments: