True friends ease one another’s sorrows and
remain faithful even in times of adversity.
Its been an interesting few weeks for me. And what has really helped me stay somewhat sane and not depressed (Have you ever been unemployed? Its one of the most depressing things I have been through) is because of my friends. Because of their emails, text messages, chat messages, calls, etc. Its really been my saving grace. And to those that read this, thank you. Thank you for being a friend during the "times of adversity."
But as much as I have been having a hard time, I know that there are others that have also been having a hard time. Do unto others as you would want done unto you. . . . I need to look outside of myself and help others around me, and to be the friend that others are needing.
1 comment:
Well, lucky for you, you've been helping lay wood floors and take care of nieces and nephews to help out a family in need. :) You've always been pretty dang good at looking outside of yourself. Love you!
Post a Comment