Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 09

I was able to make it home to Plano, TX for Christmas this year. It was great to be home. My Christmas consisted of: lots of family time, my first white Christmas in Texas, games, games, games, yummy BBQ, delicious Pappadeaux, more games, and we cant forget the year the tree fell . . on my head. Yes, you read right. Just as the last present was being brought from the back of the tree, the tree got knocked off balance. After a few minutes, it came toppling over straight onto me. Lucky, I walked out of there with only a small scratch and goose egg.

I did find the most amazing Christmas Light display ever. I loved seeing the snowflakes in Rockefeller Center in NYC the weekend before. But maybe it was that when we tuned into the radio, the lights were set to Michael Jackson. Check it out at: http://www.gordonlights.com/Videos_2008.asp



No comments: