Monday, February 22, 2010

Perfect End

1 Box of Funfetti Cake Mix = $2
3 Fancy Nancy Books = $20
1 tank of gas = $40
Making cupcakes with my favorite 5 y.o and reading to my favorite 2.5 y.o = priceless!

After a few hard days, I was so glad that I have family close by to retreat to. I might just get stuck in bed in a few days with a horrid stomach bug that has hit everyone in the family. But it was worth it.

Taylor and I went for a short bike ride. It was alittle to cold to stay out long. But we did enjoy the big hill!

Jack loves to cook with me. I love his ramblings. I love his little helping hands. I love his little spirit.

Melia has become quite the conversationalist with full sentences these days. Its so fun to sit and talk with her.

Here is my favorite picture from last week at the Valentines party. Love her chocolate covered kiss.