Thursday, July 1, 2010

Brian Webb

This morning I realized that in a mere 7 days I get to listen to one of my favorite folk artist perform in my little city. Oh how happy this makes my heart. There is something about Brian Webb that I just adore and makes me feel right at home.

So, I got on youtube and started to enjoy some of my favorite songs people have posted. (Sad thing is, I think I can hear myself cheering/screaming/laughing in some of the videos!) Back in Boston for years, he could usually be seen at Club Passim, and I think I went to all his shows for at least a 2.5 year stretch. Mind you, that was probably only 4 shows. He didnt get out much for a bit. (And sad, I know why! We are tight!)

But I want to post this little beauty I found. Its obviously not an original song, but I just loved it. Hope you do too.

No comments: