Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Secret Obsession

Last night I was up later than I wanted to as I was catching up on a show. Pathetic I know. But still. I love this show.




It definitely has it flaws. But there is just something about Jullians smile and unwavering love for Brooke that just gives me alittle bit of hope. I know, pathetic as its a character, aka not a real person. But still. Hope is evoked from him. And that smile. I just melt.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Not so secret anymore....

:)

Miss you--I was just thinking that last night as I was puttering around my house alone (all the roommates are out of town). I was thinking, "Who do I wish I could call up and have come over??" Lisa!!!

Unknown said...

No way!! Amy, you stole my comment! :D I was JUUUST about to write the exact same words... but then I read yours!

I guess great minds really do think alike! So, since we have awesome minds we should comment on lisas blog more often! although, that might just be really annoying after another post or two...

Amy said...

True stuff, Isak! Well, I'm a pretty frequent poster on Lisa's blog already, so I guess you need to step it up :)

Sami Volcansek said...

I love it! And I agree, he is so darling. I just watched last night's episode. After the last one, I almost quit it forever, but I made it back. :)