I bought myself alittle something. Ok. Lets be real. I might have gone on a sorta shopping spree over the last few weeks. And lets not forget the lovely Broadway shows I treated myself too! Here are some of my favorites. Now. Back to the budget! ;)
I bought 6 of these fun little containers from my favorite little dishware shop in Manhattan. Fishs Eddy
Seriously. How many computers can I purchase in a 2 years. Well. Im done. And this is the one that is going to make it longer! I pray! :)
I really wish I could post a picture of my Miz Mooz boots that Im obsessed with. But I cant find a picture online that I can copy/save. And mine have salt stains due to my brilliance in wearing them in NYC during, er after, the snow storm. I have my roommate, er previous roommate, to thank for them! Love them!

I love my new bedding! Bloomingdales does it right.
I miss:

And
Ok, maybe this is the Brooklyn Skyline and not Manhattan, but I just love the Nautical flags with a cityscape.
Ahh, to have visitors, who you can be silly with, and who can make you laugh non-stop.
Karaoke, aka Dance Parties! Good Times.
I had the pleasure of seeing the following last weekend:
Congratulations Kristy Williams Reintjes! Thanks for giving us all the excuse for a mini Boston reunion. Sadly I dont have the picture of all 17 of us!
1 comment:
Love the bedding! Love Fish's Eddy, the darling Midgley kids, love the reunion at Kristy's wedding, love Karaoke dance parties. Love it all!
Post a Comment