Saturday, February 5, 2011

Left for love, Right for spite!

They say that if your ears are burning, then someone is talking/thinking about you. Is this more than just an old wives tell?

As I write this, my ear is burning. Noticeably so that I want to get a cold washcloth for it, or something. This has been happening to me a lot within the last few months. Being that Im a hopeless romantic, I would love for it to be some old crush or new crush, and for that person to finally say something. But reality is that really isnt going to bappen.

There must be a medical reason for this, but all my googling has yet to find it. Anyone know anything about it?? Until I hear other wise, Im just going to think that there is someone out there saying really fabulous things about me.

No comments: