Monday, September 19, 2011

Balkan Peninsula

So.  Milestone birthday was coming up, and if I didnt leave the country on, before, or after said date, then I felt like my world would fall apart. Ok maybe alittle dramatic, but really, that is nothing new!  ....

I found a travel companion.  We figured out a destination.  Tickets booked. General Itinerary created. Patiently waited for the day to arrive.  And then off we went.  .... England, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, and Romania.  .... And here are a few pictures from it.  I wont bore you with all the details, but feel free to ask specifics.  Im definitely looking at doing an Island Hopping tour in Croatia.  LOVED Croatia.

Relaxing in Hyde Park, London


Buckingham Palace, London

Krka National Park, Croatia

St Alexandar Nevski Cathedral, Sofia, Bulgaria

Roman Bath Ruins, Varna, Bulgaria

Cathedral, Bucharest, Romania


Bucharest, Romania

1 comment:

Amy-Alisa said...

Looks amazing. I'm still not used to your long, dark hair! Hang in there, you can be thirty and flirty with the best of them!