Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cemented

Got a LDSLinkUp message tonight.  (Ugh, Ive been on the site for too, too long. Since back when it was considered a "keeping-up-with-old-roommate/mission-companion site more than a dating site.) And its comments like this that cement myself in the world of the single:

came back from putting the bulls on the market...we dd ok. Hope ya sleep well 

And for any of those out there that know me, what part of this life would be mildly appealing to me?!  "Bulls on the market?"  Like what is needed to keep the cows replenishing at farms? Like what that are used at rodeos?  I only have a pair of boots for the show. They have never seen anything that would remotely resemble life on a farm.  .... At least I really dont think he was talking about a bull vs bear market.  Not that I know much about the finance world.  Except that generally people that work in that world live in cities!  Big(ger) cities.  I like that.


Ugh.  Long live singlehood.  

1 comment:

Amy said...

That was a PICK UP line?????

Lisa, block those people. They are just weird.