So. I did it. I officially am a resident of Cambridge, MA! I never thought I would utter those words. Not that I ever saw a problem with Cambridge. Its just that it wasnt Boston. When I moved here 3+ plus years ago, I wanted to live in 'the city'. To experiences the greatness of Boston. To enjoy the randomness that this wonderful city holds. To be in 'the city' . . .
About 2 hrs, 3 cars, and 7 friends later, and I was moved in. About 2 more hours, and my room was pretty much unpacked. I think that it was the easiest move I have been apart of, and considering it was for me, I love that! I still havent seen two of my roommates as they have been out of town. So I kinda just took the license to move into the kitchen, etc. I dont think they will be mad. Ill have to post a picture of what my "house" looks like. Its rather a funny looking front. Im not sure what the builder was thinking. . .
Bring on the new experiences, the new loves, the new friendships, the new roommates, the new, the new, the new! Im ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment