I have been away from Boston for a week now. And I must say, I miss Boston. Probably because I know that its beautiful right now back there. . . . I am excited for a few days away from life at the Atlantis. . . .

I left my office for a minute during lunch last week and walked passed this office building with this in the front planters. I loved it. It was hard to leave and go back to work.
Here are some shots from the week before I left for Texas.
Public Garden with the Blooming Trees. My new love in life is a Sprin with Flowering Trees.
The tulips at the Public Garden. I love the gardeners at the Garden are fantastic. Simple, but lovely. Always.
Hanging out with Kristy before she departed the beloved city. Good luck K-Dawg in your new adventures. You will be missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment