My work travel has begun again. Im currently in Naperville, IL. Its going to be a crazy fall. Ill be all over this country, including cities like San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Minnesota, Milwaukee, DC, Phillie, Atlanta, Miami, . . .I could keep going. But then it again, it could all change tomorrow!
Today has been a day for me to realize my blessings. . . . Life is good. Although there are times that I have to deal with crazy situations or irrational people, I have a job and the oppurtunity to be productive each day. Im grateful.
2 comments:
Lisa - are you ever coming to North Carolina on your travels? We would LOVE to see you if you are ever in the area! Wow, you have a busy few months ahead of you!
hey, i just dropped in and have to say hi! I love your little appartment, love that you get to travel so much and love all your random thoughts! have a great week!
Post a Comment