Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Bold, New Year
I think the word that I hope to describe this next year is BOLD. As much as I have love my life thus far, I think that I need to take a few more bold moves. Instead of wishing and hoping for things to happen, I just need to make them happen. Life is what we make of it. I have loved my time in Boston, but I dont feel like I always took advantage of this great city. There is also an amazing world out there, with so much good from our Heavenly Father. I want to experience it. I want to see His hand in the lifes of people in far corners of this world. I want to be his hand in peoples life. . . . Random thoughts. I need to put them into action now. Where do I start?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment