Wednesday, January 7, 2009

France & Sweden

Ahh. It was so good to be away. . . . I went with a friend in my old ward, Amy Buell. We had a grand ole time! We enjoyed life as an old person, as we enjoyed a cruise with my old person travel company. Then off to hang out with the babies of Sweden at Bolliaden. (Bolliaden is a long standing YSA Conference in Sweden ever winter.) Well, not all of them were babies, but I definitely felt like I was in the older half. I got sick on the last night of my trip, and its still lingering.
Highlights:

- Notre Dame for Christmas Eve

Outside the backside of Norte Dame. Beautiful all around!

- Eating Pastries! Daily


Pain au Chocolat, and Baguette! Lovely

- Meandering through Montmartre, Rouen, Vernon


Doing the Can-Can outside the Moulan Rouge!

- Relaxing on the Cruise

- Amazing new friends in Sweden


Stefan and Me!

Evelina, Ami, Amy, Me (We stayed with Evelina) - Long day, just tired, not drugged!

New Years Eve Dinner - Mikael, Evelina, Amy, (Stefan), Malena, Ami, Me


This is the only picture I have of Senja, who is such a doll that I couldnt leave her out.

2 comments:

Cheryl and William said...

so fun! what a fun trip- I can't wait to see the pics.

kati b said...

Lisa! I am so glad you have a blog and I can keep up with you. I think about you often! I'm glad you got to really get away and see all those sights for Christmas! How invigorating, how delicious, how exciting!!!