Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rhode Island . . .

. . . My Love!

Sam inticed me hang out in to Rhode Island with some of her NYC Friends for the weekend.  It was a lovely weekend.  I didnt head down there until Saturday afternoon due to a 2 y/o My Little Pony Birthday party, and I wanted to help some at the new house.  

There really is a special place in my heart for Rhode Island.  Its a quirky little state.  But it does definitely deliver for being so small.  

When I was living in Florida, and had never visited/lived in RI, I found myself dating a boy from Rhode Island.  I used to tease him that for being such a small state there must be only like two people that live there.  What must the other dude be doing with out him?!  Ahh.  Naive little me.  

No comments: