My dad is: Kind, Loving, Quirky, Geeky (hello, pocket protectors!), Intellegent, Hard-working, Faithful, Generious. . . The list can go on.
I have always been a daddy's girl. I loved when I was in Kindergarden at this private school, and my dad would take me to school. From there, my dad would leave the car and ride his bike to his work. I love to wait to watch my dad pass by my classroom windows, and all the kids would wave at him. And my dad would wave back with a big grin on his face. . . . Oh how live was so much simplier then.
My dad is a pretty amazing person. The more I get to know him and learn about him, the more Im impressed by him. Oh how thankful for his desire to attend church as a young boy. Im so grateful for his faithfulness in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and respect for the Priesthood he holds. Im so thankful for being raised in a home where this was available to me.
Thanks Dad! Happy Fathers Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment