I was just thinking about how there have been people in my past that could always make the world a better place. And when life didnt seem all it was cracked up to be, they reminded me of what matters. . . . I miss them. Im getting tired of the transient life. People frequently coming and go, or me coming and going. Im thinking Im ready for a real address. One that I can get mailing address printed for, and not be worried that Im wasting money on something that will be useless in a year, or even less. Maybe even a place I could plant some flowers. Or paint walls a color I want.
Just a thought.
Maybe I shouldnt post this last at night! ;)
Dont take non-transient for non-traveling. Just thinking it would be nice to have "my" homecity airport.
2 comments:
I miss you Lisa!! And I'm kind of lost as well as to what I want to do with the rest of my life as I still do not yet have a job. You are always welcome in the bay area!! It was so fun to do things with you here.
how about you make woodbidge VA your home city? dont you think you would love that? I certainly would!
Post a Comment