Ok. I have officially been a NYC resident since the 23rd, have been sleeping in my apartment since the 1st. But today was my 1st day living in the city. Going to work. Evening activities. That sort of thing.
Mixed emotions. First. I love city living. I love the energy that people bring. But tonight my little feet are tired. I walked to my dance class and back, about 40 blocks each way. I need to get my city feet back. Second. Commuting. This morning it was pouring, so it took longer than it should. Considering my last place was a 10 min drive, Im going to loose some sleep. Cost of doing business, eh. Third. Im excited to be here. Doing this. Experiencing. Im ready to not look back, but look forward. Ready to find new things to love and new places to explore, and new friends to do all of that with.
2 comments:
Good luck, lady! I'm sure it will take time to adjust... But I must admit I am a bit jealous. I miss the city!
That is exciting...I love your attitude! I need some of that right now!
Post a Comment