Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Charlotte Style

I'm not going to lie.  Life in Charlotte is rather boring.  Its not a single's town.  It has a couple of colleges, but they are more of commuter schools rather than a destination schools.  There are big companies, but in very specific industries.  And its just a small town in general.   So its been a little bit hard to find and make friends.    Don't get me wrong, I do have some local friends, and I'm so glad to have them.  

If I had a family, than I would love Charlotte so much more.  And one reason that I would love to have a family here is because the houses you find in the older, but nice, neighborhoods are beautiful.  I love the porches and the columns.  They are cute and quaint.  Here are a few from a long my walk that I love.  








No comments: