Who showed up to the lake: Me, Jason, Val, Gabe, Eddy, and my friends Ally and Michelle (Technically not my friend, but Allys)
Lisa, Val, and Gabe - The kids on the boat decided that they wanted to be funny and leave us in the middle of the Lake. Haha, They were bored without us and had to come back and get us.
Eddy, Michelle Kirk, Ally Baldwin. The girls are my addition, and Eddy was friends with Gabe, Jason, and Val during the program along with dated Sareh.Dinner at Macaroni Grill - Jason, Val, Lisa, Michelle, Ally, Sareh, Erik.
Val, Sareh Rajeea, Lisa, Jason
After dinner, Val, Jason, Me, Michelle, Ally, and Meagan (Jason's Girlfriend) went and saw No Reservations as it is a remake of Mostly Martha, which is a German movie that we watched during the program.
It was good to see the others from the program that showed up. I wish that some others came, like Nate Green, Leah Wyman, Justin DePre, Josh Kohn, and Shawn. (crap, cant remember his last name, but it has been 4 years!) Im just really glad that I have been able to stay friends with those that I have over the years. They are all so great, and amazing. Im so glad that I was inspired to go to DSSA. I really think that it was the place that I needed to go to. It was a mini-mission (of sorts) for me. I am really grateful for the guidance of the spirit in my life. Im amazed that I have had the great experiences that I have had in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment