Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Love

I love life. I love the joys that it brings, and the sorrows. I love the chance I have to learn and understand. I love the little things in life that keep me going.

Things like:
A smile from a fellow t-rider
An email from a friend just to say Hi, I was thinking about you
My morning scriture reading before heading off into the crazy, busy world
Walking to the T on a crisp, cool morning
Brightly-colored Houses
Good music on my iPod
My lovely niece and nephews in Hartford
A job that makes me grow personally and professionally
Beautiful, Sunshine Boston Summers
Sharing my peanut M&Ms with co-workers
A small childs laughter


I must say that these things are not always on my mind. Sometimes its the sorrows in life that invade my thoughts. But its the moments when the good and happy are resident do I feel like I can do anything.

No comments: