Friday, August 31, 2007

Thank You!

I dont really have much to say, but I am in a blogging mood. . . .

So, as this is only readable by my dear friends from my past and present, I just wanted to say that I think you are all great. And that I am fortunate to have known each and everyone of you. I love hearing from you, and know how your life has turned out since we parted ways.

I was reminded of the beauty of old friends last week. I had some time and so I spent an evening chatting with two friends. It was great to be reminded by friends that I have known for years that life is worth all the trials that we are given. One of my friends that I was able to speak with was a girl that I have known since I was about 10, it might have been earlier even. Our paths have crossed many times over the last 15 years. And the paths that we each have trodden, have been so different than anything that we could have imagined when we were Beehives/Mia Maids/Laurels/College Students, etc.

I must say that Im so thankful for the Church, for the understanding and guidance that it has given me in my life. I know that my life would be so different than what it is, and Im not sure that the difference would be something good or something to be proud of. Thank you to each of you for being an example and a friend to me.

No comments: