Monday, December 17, 2007

Least Favorite Part of the Year

I was driving back from CT and early Christmas Celebration with my brothers family, and just about died 20 times. Ok, maybe a slight exageration. But Im usually not one to think twice about the road, weather, etc. But yesterday was horrible. It snow 6+ inchs on Thursday, and then over a foot Sat night. So by the time it came around to drive home Sun, it was just plain gross. Its time like this that I wish I lived in Utah again. Shush, I didnt really say that! :) But I must say that I rarely drove in such horrible conditions.

But it was all worth it to spend time with family. I was lucky enough to head to New York City for 24 hrs. I visited with my cousin and her adorable 5 month old. While my cousin was working, I went shopping with her cousin Vy. She helped me find some great buys in SoHo. I also got to see an old Boston friend Neil. Ahh. I love seeing familiar faces!

I then headed to James house. It was fun to open Christmas presents. I have to admit that Im pretty good at finding gifts for his family, and I dont think this year was any different! I just love seeing those happy, excited looks.

I have to say that its going to be hard to move away from the Northeast and James and his adorable family. Ahh, cant think about it.

No comments: