There is something about music that just makes me feel at home. . . . I got to see Brian Webb at Club Passim last night. Its my favorite venue in Boston, and Brian is my favorite local artist. I must say that he was in rare form, but still great. He even played some new stuff. As I have been following him almost since I moved here, it just makes me to feel at home listening to him. That might sound alittle odd, but its the truth.
Feel free to check out Brian at www.myspace.com/BrianWebbmusic. He is great. There is just something about him that I just enjoy.
. . . .
And Tuesday is Josh Ritter! I cant wait.
1 comment:
Hey Lisa! So, I've been wanting to leave a comment on your blog, but for some reason, I couldn't find where you had left a comment on mine before and didn't know what your blog address was, but I found you off of Janette's blog, so I finally tracked you down. How is Boston treating you, and what brought you there? I bet you're having some crazy adventures.
Post a Comment