Sunday, February 10, 2008

Romney Rally

Tuesday is my standing dinner date with a friend. We have been getting dinner every Tuesday for the last few months. But this Tuesday, it wasnt just dinner. . . . (Which was amazing, by the way. We went to Ivy in downtown Boston. Its an italian tapas restaurant. Yum!)

Blair and I also headed at to the Roment Rally being held at the BCEC. It was such a great experience. We got there relatively early, 730pm. Not too many people were there, say 100. But people trickled in for hours. It was fun to see what it was like. To be apart of the excitement. 1030pm Mitt finally spoke. This was my first time hear him speak in person. It was quite amazing and rejuvinating to hear him live. He envokes a sense of Patritism in one. . . .


Here are some pictures from the event.

Blair and I enjoying the Mitt Mits! This was at the beginning when there was still plenty of standing room. There were TVs posted throughout with CNN showing the results.



ME, Blair, and M.E. my roommate. She worked on the campaign.

Mitt and Ann speaking. Both Amazing to hear in Public. . . . Come on people. Wouldnt you rahter have these two people be the face of the United States and not the other possiblities. Oh well. To each their own.


Ha. I thought this was a funny picture. Or maybe it was because I felt like a School girl waiting to shake his hand afterwards, and this proves that I was close as this is without any zoom.

1 comment:

Amy-Alisa said...

Hey, I thought you didn't like Romney. So, you know I'm an Obama girl, but when Mitt was struggling on Super Tuesday and then when he dropped out, there was a stirring in my soul. I thought to myself, "Could it be that I have feelings for Romney?" I think I did. Well, we'll see him in 2012. Oh, and McCain really scares me.