"Happiness isn't something that depends on our surroundings, Corrie. It's something we make inside ourselves." Corrie ten Boom was told by her mother, The Hiding Place.
I read this on the train this morning. And oh so true it rang in my ears, in my mind, and in my heart. Its exactly how I have been feeling lately. I feel 100% content in life. Granted, work has been the busiest it has been for me since I started almost 4 years ago. Personal life is crazy busy. Etc. But I really have been happy. I have been content. And I have been simply enjoying the life that I have created for me. Its not perfect. But its mine, and its great. There are still days that I feel like Im drowning at work, or what not. But I just wanted to remember these feelings I have been feeling lately.
I really do love Boston. I dont know if I can ever leave. . . . I fall in love with this city each and everytime I pass over the BU Bridge. For those that have never been here to Boston, come. Just walk across this bridge and look out over the beautiful city. There is something about that just melts my heart and makes me never want to leave. . . . Hahaha, but just dont do it during a blizzard like today. I dont think my love for the city would with stand being frozen to death on the bridge!
No comments:
Post a Comment