Recap and Good Times:
- Spending 16+ hours a day with the same co-workers is simply too much. Learning: Dont do it!
- Visited San Francisco for the third time in less than a year. Good times spent with the cousin.
- Thank you Diana for driving for so long to see me!
- My boss went to church with me for the second time. I love my church, and I love to share it with others.
- Saw my nephew in LA. Cant believe that I have a nephew old enough to be in college.
- London Bridge. Not all that exciting.
- Slumber parties in company paid hotel rooms = Lovely!
- Spending time with the Hansen girls in AZ.
- Outlets in Palm Springs in which I found my new favorite bag.
- Glen Ivy Spa!
- Huntington Library in Pasadena, CA. Wish we had more time, as there is so much to explore.
- Eating at my favorite restaurants = Heaven!
- Lovely new flying friend.
Diana in front of the Painted Ladys, aka the Full House houses.
Sam and I out in front of Graumans Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Blvd. Our hotel was only blocks away.
1 comment:
Girl, you so crazy. And so fun.
Post a Comment