I remember thinking almost 10 years ago, that I could not wait to get out of high school. To move away from the drama and the ridiculousness that was high school. I hated dealing with friends that were jealous over things that just simply werent worth the time and energy to be jealous over. And Im starting to realize that that never changes.
I have a few coworkers that I just cant simply do anything right by. And we work close enough together, that things needs to be good. I have done all that I can, and it just isnt ever good enough. The only thing that I can really figure out is that they are jealous over a friendship that they dont have with a fellow coworker. Its so frustrating. Especially when these people are atleast 20 years my senior. Honestly people. . . .
2 comments:
Totally. I've had some problems recently with ladies that are almost 40 years older than me. I don't expect anything out of them that I don't expect out of myself and they have had triple the time to learn how to handle these things. It's just not a fun situation to be in.
its been almost 10 years since you were in high school? gosh you are old!!!! hahaha!!!!1
Post a Comment