Monday, May 5, 2008

Focus Problems

I have not been able to focus at work today. It might be because I was called snippy without true justification. Or it might be becuase of this:







or because of this


Or maybe its because of this one

I just confirmed my reservations at the Atlantis. In this day and age, "Travel Agents" dont always get a break. But I did get a good price for three nights at the Atlantis. Im stoked to stay here. I have been dreaming about it for the last ten years of my life. Maybe even longer.

I couldnt post any of the pictures from the site. These were just the ones that I found on the web. They have everything there. No reason to leave the resort. Only 19 days away!

3 comments:

Sami Volcansek said...

still wishing i was going!!!

sochie said...

what is up with you going to atlantis. is there room for me in your suitcase?

Sami Volcansek said...

And yet still, wishing I was going too.