How I love kids birthdays! Yesterday, Melia turned 1! The theme of the party was Teddy Bear's Picnic. I love this age because the have no clue whats going on, and now that there are so many older siblings and cousins, everyone wants to help! Here are some pictures from the event
Getting ready for the big Party!
Taylor and Cousin Evie
Jack and I wearing our favorite color, green!
Getting help opening presents from Cousin Evie and Cousin Addie
Jack forgetting that its Melias Birthday and not his.
(As his is only 12 days away, its hard to wait!)
Melia loves her baby and carriage. She was known to swat people away who would get in her way. She is learning early to defend herself and her toys! Its hard with two older brothers, I would know.
She is a Midgley. Double fisting the Cake. This was early on, as she was pretty clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment