Monday, June 9, 2008

Random Spot

Do you ever have moments where there feels like more should be going on and its not? Like you are missing out on something that you shouldnt be? Like you have missed the boat on something so good and you dont know how to find the little tender to help make it to the boat? Im sorta right there, right now. Not sure why. But I am.

Odd. I know that Im in Boston for a reason. I feel good about that. But my company is starting to just wear on me. Its just hard to work through it all randomness and see the good. I know that the end product, helping people fulfill their dreams of seeing and experiencing the world, is a good thing. But when we are doing with money hungry people driving the results, it just takes all the good out of it for me.

Its time to get on my knees and pray alittle harder. I need to find something more meaningful to focus my energies. Maybe this is still the place, and I just need to get a renewed since of that.

Maybe its time to figure out how I can fulfill my dreams of seeing and experiencing this amazing world. Humm. Where is a benefactor when you need one?! :)

No comments: