Saturday, June 28, 2008

Victory Gardens

One of my favorite things in Boston is to show others why I love this city. Might sound alittle silly, but there are so many amazing things to explore. From Restaurants, shops, museums, parks, gardens, etc. I have been in Boston for 4 years now and cant imagine leaving on the simple idea that there is still so much more to explore. I have seen alot of Boston, and the surronding areas, but not everything.


I had the fabulous oppurtunity to try a lovely thai place around the corner from my house, and then walk through the gardens with a few friends. I cant take credit for the pictures (thanks T & J Plewe), but I would love to share their talent, and why I love my part of town.







1 comment:

Tom said...

Hey, why can't I click to see larger pictures? Boy you'd better bring me some copies to church :].