Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for the little ones. Jack was very excited about starting kindergarten. Although his school didnt start until 1240, he was ready to go with backpack and all at 9am! It was darling. I forget what its like to be so excited for school.

Well. In order to fully enjoy the summer till the very end, we went to the "lake" yesterday with the cousins. We actually go to the Housatonic River. I thought this was so weird when I first moved here. But its a large river, and definitely wide and deep enough to enjoy some tubing, knee-boarding, and wakeboarding. There is even a little island where you can beach at and enjoy a swim. The kids all had a blast. Here are a few pictures.



Melia with Cousins Addie and Evie enjoy the fast ride in the front

Jack watching Taylor in the back

Taylor knee boarding

No comments: