"Doctors have the ability and skills to heal your body
but friends heal your mind and transport you from your suffering." ~ Paul Cardall
I have not been keeping "normal" hours lately. I usually find something on the internet to hold my attention long enough that I forget time. . . . And tonight I was particularly touched by the this blog that I stumbled on. I remember a friend showing me it to me before for the amazing rendition of the Taylor Swift song Long Song, but the quote above really touched me as I know specifically in my life how true it is. Thank you to all those that are my friends. That help to transport me from my "suffering." Im grateful for the path that has crossed with yours.
1 comment:
I have been following his blog for a while since I love his music! I am so sad it doesn't look like he'll make it much longer (he's really weak and in the hospital now) without that heart transplant. Great minds think alike -- I love that you like his blog!
Post a Comment