Monday, August 3, 2009

Tears Amid the Noise

Today was a special and interesting day. I was with 4 of my 7 siblings, helping one of those siblings with his house. Its a normal thing for me since my move to the Nutmeg State. We hadnt spent time together, the five of us, in years. It was nice to all be together. Working together.

In the midst of my day laying wood floors, I got a very touching email from a dear, old roommate. It even made me tear up. It reminded me of how amazing our Heavenly Father is to put such amazing people in our path. When I reflect on the last 10 years of life, Im amazed at what my life has become simply because of the people I have been able to learn and grow from. Thank you! I wouldnt have had it any other way.

No comments: