Friday, January 8, 2010

Dont Hear It Enough

"I always give God the glory. I never question things. God is in control of my life, and if nothing else, I know I'm standing on the rock." - Colt McCoy

I dont really follow football. I do love watching college ball, but it is on because of someone else. Now that facebook tends to be my mode of gathering news (sadly, I know), I couldnt help but read all the comments from fans about the disappointment in the game. But I have to say, Im alittle shocked to read his words. And I wish that those were my thoughts more often than they arent. I could just feel of his sincerity and his devotion to God. It makes my faith just alittle bit stornger to know that there are others out there.

1 comment:

sochie said...

me too. have i told you lately how wonderful i think you are? theres your compliment for the day!