So good to see so many dear faces and spend sometime catching up. I just love how there are people in our life that might have been around for a short time and some longer, but when you are able to get together, its like no time has passed. It was a weekend full of these fabulous visits.
A few pictures. Definitely didnt get near enough.
Also. Mistakenly was referred to as my (other) cousins girlfriend, and then wife to same said cousin, and then a friend's sister, and surprisingly also as her husband's twin. Funny stories. Lessons to me on not making snap judgments, or at least voicing them!
2 comments:
It was soooo good to see you and spend time with you! Wish it was longer, but I will take what I can get! Thank you for coming all the way to SLC and for making time for me.
Girl, your hair is long! Love it.
Post a Comment