I have been an Aunt for more of my life than I wasnt an Aunt. My oldest nephew is currently 22 and spending the next few years in the country of his Mother, Ecuador. And so, I never have had any of my nieces or nephews call me Aunt, and actually feel kinda weird when they do. I can only think of really old ladies, and just dont know about it.
Therefore, I have only be called by my first name. And for the most part the older set of nieces/nephews all called me Weesa until they could get their L's. But this new little set has been alittle more creative in their speech impediments, like its something they have complete control over, and I have had a few more names. The oldest of James' did call me Weesa. Then the next called me Weeha. And now the third calls me Weeda. I love it. I never want any of them to out grow it. Ok, the older two already have. But still.
No comments:
Post a Comment