The last company I worked for was run by a husband and wife that could be characterized as, nicely put, crazy sometimes, er a lot of the time. A great example of such crazy business moves was when she wanted to send this youtube to all the customers, for absolutely no reason than she loved watching it and wanted to share it with all 5 million names on the database. (Really, you want to spam this to everyone?! Not a good use of company resources.)
But as I got into Grand Central Station last night at 6:00pm sharp, and the following song (yes, an old school favorite these days!) came on my iPod, there was a moment that I was wanting every one of the business men/women and commuters to throw up there hands, and dance in a choreographed fashion. But alas, I just kept walking, passed the hurried commuters, passed the business men waiting for their track number to roll onto the board, passed the hoards of tourist taking pictures of the beauty that is Grand Central, and took the stairs down to Number 6 train home.
Maybe one day, I can participate in something like this
No comments:
Post a Comment