Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ho Hey

Most every work day, I listen to Josh Ritter's Pandora station when I have my earbuds in.  I love Josh. I love his lyrics. I love his sound.  I love the smile you can hear through his music. I also love the similar songs that Pandora pipes through his station. Ahh, I simply love Josh. (There is alittle bit of home I feel considering he has been around for years and I have been able to see him perform in my last three cities.)  

But I feel like Im cheating as I recently found something that has overtaken my listening pleasure.  I totally have regret while I have my new music on. But I think Josh will be ok with it, that is when he hears this new band. He is great like that.  Just meet him. (Yes, Im such a  groupie, I have!)   ...

The Lumineers.  They make my heart happy.  And here is one of my favorites from them, Ho Hey.



Oh yeah.  You might have heard them after Hart of Dixie. (Decent new CW show.)  It pretty much made my heart sail when I heard them on my big screen.  

No comments: