Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving

Im really slow at posting.  And partly because I dont have many pictures to show for the week.  But I was luckily enough to host my family in Charlotte for Thanksgiving.  I had my parents, four brothers and the associated spouses and children, totaling 13 of us.  My dad rented a house down on one of the lakes and it worked out perfectly for feeding us all for Thanksgiving dinner and all the other functions.  A few of my highlights:

  • Spending time with my siblings in my town. 
  • Making cupcakes with my niece (and baby nephew). 
  • Dance competition with my older nephew.
  • Making s'mores out by the lake. 
  • Sleepover with my favorite little people.
  • Playing games with the family.
  • A little friendly competition during Minute-to-Win-it. 
  • Trying to help with 2000 piece puzzle.

Thanks for coming! 

2 comments:

J.L.C.M. said...

We LOVED it! It was one of the nicest Thanksgivings we've had! I'm sold on the rent-a-lakehouse routine.

PS- I put one piece into that puzzle.

lisa midge said...

Im totally sold on the Thanksgiving away from home! Oh. I need to add one more to my list, as I really did have fun with Minute to Win it! .... You did more than me! I couldnt even get one. But they finished it!