Thursday, December 22, 2011

Little Smiles

Its days like today that Im sad Im not living in the Northeast and able to just jump in my car and within an or so, can be hang out with my favorite little people and make Gingerbread Houses.  Not sure how I was ever able to move away from these little smiles and little hugs.  

Here are a few of the pics from my phone from their visit over Thanksgiving break.  


Little Luke, the Cali Baby!, enjoying the slide.  He seriously wouldnt leave that slide. 

Melia and Jack enjoying the book statues outside of the library.

Taylor and Melia.  Taylor was trying to get her to smile for the camera. 

I have way too many of these lovely shots from the years. 

Little girls are silly!

1 comment:

Amy said...

At first glance, I thought the self-portrait was me...

Our hair color and style appear to be quite similar lately. :) No worries, I'll be some version of blonde again by the end of the month.