Its been over a month since I have had caffeine! I have to admit that Im pretty darn proud of myself. There was no initial thought to stop drinking it. But after a couple of days, I just wanted to see how long I could go, more or less in an effort to prove that Im not addicted to it. Throughout the last month, I didnt really feel like any of my headaches were from the lack of caffeine, and really just about the same as always.
Oh how I really miss the taste of Pepsi and Dr. Pepper at the moment. Too bad the convenience store across from work only sells Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi. I would rather drown myself.
Oh how I really miss the taste of Pepsi and Dr. Pepper at the moment. Too bad the convenience store across from work only sells Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi. I would rather drown myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment