I have to continually remind my self that oh so long ago, I voted to come to this earth. I voted to have a body, and I voted to be tested. I voted to be mortal. Simple, I choose this. I choose to be apart of this. And now I must face the choice I made. Im so very thankful that Heavenly Father is merciful enough to realize that we would need a Savior. That we, in our mortal state, will never be able to become perfect on our own. I am so very thankful that Christ fulfilled Hs word. That Hefollowed through with Hs portion of the plan. That He made it possible to return to my Heavenly Father.
There are days that I just simply feel like I am in a fog. That I am simply passing through this mortal experience just to get by. But then I dont really feel like I know how to do it any other way. Maybe its because of the situations I put myself in. But I dont always feel like matters of the heart are subject to just myself. . . .
Balance. That is a word that seems so easy. But can be so hard to put into action. I must say that I have felt much more balanced in life since I have been spending time reading the scriptures in the morning. It isnt always easy. But it has been worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment