Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Dad!

I randomly called my Dad today. I dont like to talk on the phone, and neither does my Dad. Therefore we go days, weeks, and even months without speaking. No harm as we both realize this. But I do love my Dad. So I felt so inspired to say Hi. He was in the middle of working on my parents bathroom. They are remodeling. Oh the fun! Well. We were chatting and somehow I mentioned something about Books & Basketball. He claims that in the almost 3 years I have been participating as a Tutor he has never been told about it. I know I have talked to him about it and the kids that I used to drive. . . . Ahh, I just think. My Dad is getting old, and it makes me sad. I really want him around when I get married and have children. The later is the one that Im more concerned with. I really felt like I missed out, because my grandparents were not alive after I was 8 y/o. I barely remember them. I want my children to know their grandparents and the great people they are.

I cant wait for him to come out to CT to help James with the house. That means that he will be closer to me! And I cant wait to be able to spend some more time with him. I think that it will be really good.

No comments: