Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Frustration

I found a Grad program that Im really excited about. Its a 10 month MBA program in Europe. Its through the European University with campuses in Munich, Geneva, Barcelona, Lisbon, Athens, Estonia, Montreaux. The program starts in Oct. I was thinking about going this fall, unless I cant work out the details of my car, than I would go in 2008. They let you spend each term at different campuses if you would like. And I would. I think that I would go to Munich, Athens, and either Barcelona, Lisbon, or Estonia.

My dad totally shot down the idea of higher education. According to him, I should be getting married. As he says it, 'I will only be happy once Im married.' Who is he to say that Im not happy with where I am and what I am doing? Being married is not something that I can really affect more than what I have been doing. I have decided that as long as I am doing what Heavenly Father would have me than that is all I can do. I just wish that my Dad didnt constantly bother me about it. I really didnt get harassed until I turned 25 y/o. I think that my dad forgot that he married my mom when she was 30! I think that that earns me another 5 years harassment free.